[rev_slider slidertitle=”Homepage EN” alias=”homepage-en”]
Information and details that make the difference
- Our company is legalized and registered with the Greek Ministry of Tourism and we work according to international standards, offering the security that every visitor needs.
- Our touristic packages and tours include Public Liability Insurance (mandatory for travel agents and tour operators of the E.U.) and all taxes.
- We are fully compliant in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Union.
- The tours included in our touristic packages and involve visits in archaeological sites and Museums, are private, with authorized guides.*
- The hotels that we use are superbly located and from category2(4*) onwards, have exceptional views(especially in Santorini).
- We include flights for the longer trips(for example Santorini-Atenas).
- Contact us in order to plan your trip according to your style and requirements!
- Important information: As from 01/2018, Greek government impose the “stayover tax”. It costs 0,50€ to 4€ per room/apartment/house, per night, depending on category, and needs to be paid by guests at checkout.
*with the exception of the package “Classic Greece” which is realized with group.